to recipient's door
to all cities in Vietnam
by skilled florists
We are so excited to let you know that we have just launched our new website! After months of hard work and dedication, our new website is ready for shopping at www.ciaoflora.com.
We created the new site with you in mind. We wanted to give our valuable customers a user-friendly browsing experience with a checkout processing clearly and simply.
This is not only the new look, but many new functions included. If you have any issues finding your way around, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. No more delivery fee in central districts of most of cities in Vietnam. For example, it's free for flowers sent to District 1, 3, 10, Tan Binh, Phu Nhuan... (HCMC); Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem... (Hanoi). You can check our service coverage at the right corner of website (next to main sliders), see the delivery fee (if any) and ability for deliver same-day.
2. Just 3 steps to finish checkout process! Input order in details => Review => Finish.
3. Besides emails, wherever you live, US, Canada through Germany, France to Singapore, Malaysia, we will update new status via SMS to your cell phone (Some networks in some countries may not be available to receive).
4. No account, no login, no password requested! You can track your order status directly at website by input the order ID at the top of website!
5. Customers from Vietnam can pay online with Vietnam Domestic Bank Cards (ie. Vietcombank, BIDV, CitiBank, MSB...)
* The website www.ciaoflora.vn will be served till the end of year but may not be updated for new items. Orders from this website will be processed as normal by Ciaoflora service.
We do hope that you enjoy the new website with new useful functions! If you have any issues finding your way around, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +84903090568 (iMessage, Viber, WhatApps) Monday - Saturday between 8am to 18pm and 8am - 3pm GTT+7 Sunday.
Ciaoflora IT Team
Speak to one of our friendly staff right away by call to our Call Center